Make Aadhar PVC card online sitting at home, follow this easy process
The specialty of Aadhar PVC card is that it will last for a long time and it is attractive in appearance.
Aadhar Card has become a big necessity today. Whether to open a bank account or to make a PAN card, it is very important for such important tasks. Apart from this, in many places it has to be shown as an identity. Although it is not mandatory everywhere after the order of the Supreme Court, but still it is a huge certificate for identity. The biggest problem with the Aadhar card is its size and the security of its paper as there is a risk of it getting damaged if it is kept in the pocket. To solve this, the Aadhaar regulatory body Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has introduced the Aadhaar PVC card.
What is its specialty?
The specialty of Aadhar PVC card is that it will last for a long time and it is attractive in appearance. Apart from this, it has the latest security features. Its security features include Hologram, Guilloche Pattern, Ghost Image and Microtext. There is PVC (polyvinyl card) which is made of plastic. All your details remain on this.
order online aadhar pvc card uidai security features of aadhaar pvc card.
How to Order for Aadhar PVC Card
- Visit the official website of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in.
- On placing the cursor on the My Aadhaar section, a drop menu will appear in it, under the tab option of Get Aadhar, click on Order Aadhar PVC Card.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number or 16 digit Virtual ID or 28 digit EID in the Security Code box and click on SEND OTP.
- An OTP will come on the mobile linked with Aadhaar, which will have to be filled in the box.
- The payment option will appear on the next page. Click on it.
- Pay Rs 50 through card or net banking or UPI.
- After payment, its information will reach the registered mobile.
- Aadhar PVC card will reach by post in a few days to the address given on the Aadhar card.